You are here
Destination DC’s staffing solutions team helps staff your event for success with skilled local professionals.
Destination DC's meeting staff professionals serve the Greater Washington, DC Metro area to keep your meeting running smoothly. With more than 30 years of meeting and convention experience, our "Redcoats" are skilled local experts committed to making your meeting a success.
They are uniformed, bonded and trained to provide services, including:
- Data Entry
- Information Convention & Show Office Staff
- Restaurant Desk
- Room Monitor
- Host & Directional Staff
- Pre-Registration Assistance
Please contact April.Robinson [at] destinationdc.com (subject: Staffing%20Solutions%20Inquiry) (April Robinson), Staffing Solutions Manager, for current rates and company policies and procedures.
"AUSA uses the Destination DC Red Coats every year for our 26,000+ attendee conference in Washington, DC. They are reliable and always helpful and friendly to our attendees. We do not hesitate to call Destination DC every year for our temporary registration needs!"
- Melissa Wenczkowski, CMP (Meetings Manager) Association of the US Army) October 2010-2015
"I want to thank you for the good collaboration. I am really happy that everything went so well and according to plan. The feedback of my colleagues was consistently positive and they agreed that your temp was a phenom."
- Jana Schumacher (Meetings and Exhibits Manager), Society of Actuaries: DEUTSCHE AKWAR-FORDERPROJEKTE, April 2014
"Your staff did a nice job, and it was wonderful to see some familiar faces. The experienced people were helpful to the new people, and I very much appreciate that they returned to help us once again. We look forward to returning to your great city and friendly staff."
- Marie Shaw (CE Events & Special Projects Manager), Conference of Consulting Actuaries, 2014-2016