You are here
Guaranteed Government Per Diem - Famous Government Companies and Departments are Around the Corner!
Guaranteed Government Per Diem at Capitol Skyline Hotel!
Famous Government Companies and Departments are Around the Corner.
See one of the most spectacular capitals of the world by sweeping your window blinds to the side. By and large, the Capitol Skyline is a hotel of convenience, and even if we didn’t offer our relaxing amenities and free features, our proximity to every vital branch of government makes us incredibly indispensable to international travelers. Not only that, but people employed in the city have a place for visiting family, close friends, coworkers or any acquaintance that needs a quick overnight. Not to leave anyone out, our hotel also capitalizes on the long-term, with dining options on-site and restaurants footsteps away from the hotel. But when it comes to business, look no further. The closest Metro station (Navy Yard) is a few blocks away, and that’s only if you don’t feel like making the short walk to your office.
National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
The Capitol Skyline Hotel is ½ block (across the street) from NLRB’s new Headquarters.
United States International Trade Commission (USITC)
The Capitol Skyline is located 3 blocks from the International Trade Commission. Our 5,000 sq. ft. of meeting space has got you covered and our rooms are perfect for group accommodations.
U.S. State Department
For members and visitors of the U.S Department of State, close lodging is a necessity. With offices less than a mile away from the Capitol Skyline, rely on our hotel to be ready and out the door at a moment’s notice.
U.S. Health and Human Services
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services maintains and protects the wellbeing of Americans while operating from their headquarters in the Hubert H. Humphrey Building, less than half a mile away from the Capitol Skyline Hotel.
Federal Communications Commission
In our globalized and interconnected world, the Federal Communications Commission plays a huge role in our ability to convey ideas effectively. Allow our hotel to become your temporary outpost half a mile away—that way, you can walk to your office without missing a beat.
U.S. Housing & Urban Development Department
Hop on the Metro for a short ride to your office at the HUD department, located 1 mile from the Capitol Skyline Hotel.
Additional Nearby Government Offices:
• Federal Emergency Management Agency from the Capitol Skyline Hotel – 0.3 mile
• Federal Housing Finance Agency from the Capitol Skyline Hotel – 0.3 mile
• U.S. Department of Agriculture from the Capitol Skyline Hotel – 0.4 mile
• U.S. Department of Education from the Capitol Skyline Hotel – 0.4 mile
• American Farm Bureau Federation from the Capitol Skyline Hotel – 0.4 mile
• Federal Aviation Administration from the Capitol Skyline Hotel – 2.2 miles
• Rayburn Building – 10-minute walk
• L’Enfant Plaza – 0.4 mile
• U.S. Capitol Building – 4 Blocks from the Capitol Skyline Hotel
• Library of Congress – 6 Blocks from the Capitol Skyline Hotel
• The White House – 1.6 Miles from the Capitol Skyline Hotel
• United States Supreme Court – 2.7 miles
Contact us today for more Information & Guaranteed Government Rates:
Direct: 202.349.1541 or email sales [at] capitolskyline.com